Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thiruvidaimarudhur

One other temple that I would not mind visiting many a times...Srawling big temple with very good architecture.
The huge Nandi at the entrance is quite imposing.
Buy the camera ticket for Rs 25/- at the office, if you are a shutter-bug like me..
Ample photo opportunity.

The tank at the entrance of the temple is tranquil too.

It is a very important Saivait sthalam...Lot of information can be found on the internet. It is about 8 Kms from Kumbakonam.



I"ll visit again for some videos that I didn't shoot this time..

Thiruvisainallur is about 1 Km from this temple.. Make it a point to visit this too.



                                      Goto Kumbakonam Temples blog>>>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more important to me than even my post..! I appreciate your time & Thank you..