Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Thiruverumbur - Erumbeeswarar Temple

Well, its quite a while I made a post and you guessed it right, my susceptibility to distractions is the main  reason for it. Feels good to get back to work.. (lol)..

Let me resume the series Srirangm and around. My last post in this series was  Thiruvellarai . The next is Thiruverumbur near Trichy. The Erumbeeswarar Temple , A Shiva temple, atop a small hillock is a beautiful little temple. Its quite easy to reach from Trichy. More about the temple in the Wikipedia link here. ( How adorable Wikipedia is without which our life would be miserable, repeating the same thing over and over again... a great time saver for travel bloggers).

Now lets get a feel of what you can expect in this place. When we visited, we were the only bunch of people to be there...!  A very beautiful little temple offering a great view from the hill top.











My better half posing in front of the main entrance to the shrine ( above , not the one below )






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more important to me than even my post..! I appreciate your time & Thank you..