Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mysore and around - Part 5 - Sandal factory

Mysore is famous for sandal and sandal wood work. The auto drivers will goad you into visiting the so called factory of sandal wood works..a small complex on two floors..!
I visited it and told the owner, I would consider some purchase, if my camera is allowed to open its eye..! The shop owner agreed, but for one area where some great finished products were kept.. But I insisted on photographing that area also.. and goaded him into agreeing..!

I liked what all I saw in that small place..!  ... Hope you like them too..!










The hall that he refused permission to photography..But agreed finally..! it is a tactic that they follow to make you buy something..!
Full set of PHOTOS




Musical Slideshow


<< PREV              << FIRST>>                 NEXT >>