Sunday, February 9, 2014

Srirangam and around

It has been a while since I made a post. I am glad to be on it again now. I have not been travelling a lot these days and itching to use my camera. So, I jumped at the opportunity when my collegue & friend Jayashree invited me for the 80th birthday celebrations of her father at Srirangam. I reached Srirangam a couple of days ahead of the function and visited a few places around Srirangam/Trichy.
They are
I had been to Srirangam earlier and made a post about it. Click here to view that post.
While, I covered the temple in great detail in that post, did not roam around the town. This time, I made it a point to at least go round the temple from outside and photographed some interesting structures and scenes. Till I start writing about the above places , I hope these photos will keep you interested and occupied..!


 SOUTHern Side


















 NORTHern Side




EASTern Side















I am sorry about the large number of Photos..For those of you who find them insufficient here  is the full set..!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more important to me than even my post..! I appreciate your time & Thank you..